||All DOGS must be vaccinated and proof of up-to-date records must be provided for the following:
- Bordetella (please note - this is not routinely given unless requested. Bordetella vaccine cannot be given within ten days of boarding.)
All CATS must be vaccinated and proof of up-to-date records must be provided for the following:
- All pets must be flea and tick free. We highly recommend a flea and tick preventative program such as Frontline, Advantage, or Advantix. These requirements are for the protection of all our boarders!
Boarding Rates Effective January 1, 2023
- Dogs: $38 per day
- Cats: $22 per day
We recommend you call well ahead of your vacation because during the busy travel seasons we tend to fill up quickly.
- Cash or check only - sorry, no credit cards!
- Discounts available for multiple pets or for visits over 30 days.
- Pets are charged for arrival day regardless of time checked in.
- There is no charge for departure day if checked out before noon.
Please remember we are holding your reservation request exclusively for your pet.
When we reach our capacity, we must refuse reservation requests and turn business away. We are a small kennel, and cancellations affect us greatly.
Due to the growing difficulty with late cancellations, no-shows and early pick ups, you will be charged for full boarding reservation if 72 hours notice is not given. Thank you for your understanding.
- Kennel Office Hours By appointment:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday: 9am-12noon and 4pm-6pm
- Wednesday: 9am-12noon
- Sunday: 5pm-6:30pm
- Kennel Office is closed for check-in and check-out on
- New Years' Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Christmas Day